Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Why AutoCAD Classes

WHY LEARNING AutoCAD
* For student to do their portfolio especially by school student
* To increase your knowledge within AutoCAD
* To prepare yourself before further your studies


Since I publish my AutoCAD classes, many people have contacted me by email, phone and including my advertisemnet inside www.olx.com.my asking about the classes.

As you can see the above statement.... and also my previous article, which you can see inside my AutoCAD topic, I will cover many things and if the classes can finished early I will try to teach some other thing related to AutoCAD. My fees suppose is very cheap compared with other places and many subject for student to learn.

* My AutoCAD Tutorial (Video + Tutorial) will be lunching soon. So hope those interested in AutoCAD can wait for it. (100% self making / you won't regret it)

Any inquiries can reach me at :

e-mail  -  firdaussobri80@google.com

1 comment:

  1. I read lot of articles and really like this article. This information is definitely useful for everyone in daily life. Fantastic job.
    AutoCAD Training

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Clock