Thursday, April 28, 2011

AutoCAD Introduction

AutoCAD is a software from a word "Computer Aided Design" which is use to draw especially a technical drawing in architectural, mechanical or electrical and can also anything that can be imagine.
        The AutoCAD software have been update year to year, but most command or its function still the same with new capabilities that you must learn. To learn AutoCAD is very easy for some people and this may require a person interest. AutoCAD can help designer to draw/design in easy, simple and also time consuming. 
        My target is to teach (especially beginner) in AutoCAD and share my knowledge with anybody that interested  in AutoCAD.

      

With this blog... I hope that I can share my experiences and knowledge to help teaching those that needs me to teach and guide them in AutoCAD. Also I'm very pleased for those that willing to give their support and sharing knowledge.

<GOOD LUCK AND THAKS FOR SHARING YOUR INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Clock